Project Title: RE-MAIN REmote MAINteinance of Smart Industry Installation
Project Code: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-VET-000033027
Funding Programme: Erasmus + KA220-VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Start and End Date: 01/01/2022 – 01/11/2024
Coordinatore: COMUNIDAD DE MADRID (Spain) www.madrid.org
- CAMPUS 02 FACHHOCHSCHULE DER WIRTSCHAFT GMBH (Austria) www.campus02.at
- Munster Technological University Ireland South-West (Ireland) www.mtu.ie
- Festo Automation, SAU (Spain) www.festo.com
- Enaip Veneto (Italy) - https://www.enaip.veneto.it/
The project "RE-MAIN" is funded by the Action 2 of the ERASMUS Plus programme, dedicated to cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training.
The project is addressing fundamental new changes in the delivery of training for industrial maintenance personnel, offering them a set of skills that are crucial for the development of a career in the modern industrial sector. In particular, RE-MAIN is intended to address a clear lack of skills in relation to remote maintenance of industrial installations and, more concretely, to provide training in variable monitoring, secure remote connection (cybersecurity), remote corrective maintenance, remote update of programs/functionalities and remote acquisition of data and parameters, especially for the unemployed, people with disabilities or other vulnerable groups.
The general objectives of the project are:
- To connect students with the tools, competences and current opportunities in the sector.
- To design and implement a pilot course that takes into consideration the set of skills that companies currently demand.
- To create and lay the foundations for the sustainability of the course through initiatives of other training entities in Europe.
The RE-MAIN will jointly develop three main project results:
- RE-MAIN eBook, that will provide an overview of the stateof-the-art situation of relevant topics in participating countries consisting of four different chapters, one chapter per participating partner, compiled in pdf, epub format and freely provided to the authorities and all interested stakeholders and target groups.
- RE-MAIN Transnational Training Programme, aimed at industry VET students, characterized by its transnationality, practicality, actuality, employability and the active participation and interaction of its final beneficiaries and stakeholders since its inception. The Training Programme will be tested by the implementation of 4 pilot training courses where 80 VET students will be trained in its different modules that make it up.
- RE-MAIN Guidelines for educators: A handbook for educators that will include recommendations and tools on “how to implement the different modules of the training programme”, as well as guidelines for the follow-up and tutorship of the students participating in the programme. The handbook will include recommendations, tools, examples, tips and links co-related to the different modules to be taught and developed, including the profile of the trainers needed. It will be edited online, in order to easily update and improve it with new contents (tips, tools, links to downloadable gadgets).
If you want to know more and stay informed, keep an eye on the ENAIP Veneto’s social media channels.