RESTART: Digital Training Toolbox to Foste REU’S IndusTry4.0 RevoluTion, is a two-year project that is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. It is implemented by eight organizations representing six EU countries, i.e. Spain, Bulgaria, Greece, Scotland, Italy and Malta. Our aim is to actively involve the industrial sector in the transformation of VET systems, inorder to enable them to address the demand of digital skills in accordance with the technological andindustrial developments expected to have a considerable impacton th eEuropean labour market.
More specifically, the RESTART projectseeks:
- To investigate the main skills hortages in the evolving Industry 4.0
- To promote VET initiatives on digital skills
- To design training courses to up date and requalify employe es and personnel of the industrial sector
- To provide e-leadership skills that will boost employment and career opportunities
- To foster there cognition of ICT and e-leadership skills across all EU countries applied to the traditiona lindustrial sector through the use of ECVET