Project Code: CE0100090
Funding Programme: INTERREG Central Europe
Start and end date: 01/04/2023 – 31/03/2026
Link sito web del progetto: https://www.interreg-central.eu/projects/greenpact/
1. Stuttgart Media University LP (DE) - https://www.hdm-stuttgart.de/en
2. Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation (DE) - https://wrs.region-stuttgart.de/
3. ENAIP Veneto Social Enterprise (IT) - http://www.enaip.veneto.it/
4. Region of Veneto - Department of Labour (IT) - http://www.regione.veneto.it/
5. STEP RI Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka Ltd (HR) - https://www.step.uniri.hr/
6. City of Rijeka P (HR) - http://www.rijeka.hr/
7. Czech Chamber of Commerce (CZ) - http://www.komora.cz/
8. Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice (CZ) - http://www.vstecb.cz/
9. University of Economics in Bratislava (SK) - http://www.euba.sk/
The GREENPACT project develops an innovative, bottom-up approach that fosters generational exchange between young and mature entrepreneurs in order to make them work together transnationally.
Together with stakeholders, experts, SMEs and the so-called 'Generation F', the project develops action plans, pilot actions and a self-assessment tool, which will lead to a certification schemefor companies operating within the circular economy.
With communication activities (e.g. TTT, influencer toolkit), target groups and the general public will be sensitised to interpret the global crisis as an opportunity for new ways of doing business. First, through the transnational strategy and action plans, which will then lead to the implementation of collaborative workshops and pilot actions and, finally, with an accessible toolbox and a system of certification and self-assessment of results.
The partnership will develop workshops aimed at fostering sustainable and socially and environmentally oriented business models. The activities will be conducted as part of pilot actions for "training" entrepreneurs operating in the circular economy, in particular tourism and cultural and creative industries. The whole pathway will lead to the development of a certification programme for impact entrepreneurship, which will then be disseminated transnationally and implemented in the partner regions.
• Transnational 'Green Pact' Strategy and Plan for Impact Entrepreneurship and the Circular Economy
• Greenpact skills certification system and Memorandum of Understanding to ensure its sustainability
• Development of a training course for young and old entrepreneurs with a view to intergenerational exchange
• Realisation of a co-creation workshop for new business models in the circular economy